Saturday 24 April 2010

KID ROCK--> ALL SUMMER LONG



It was _____, my _______were ______ my hair was long
Caught somewhere between a boy and man
She was seventeen and she was far _____in-______
It was __________ in Northern Michigan
Ahh Ahh Ahh
Ahh Ahh Ahh

_______ through the sand bar
Talking by the ______
It's the simple things in life, like _____ and _____
We didn't have no _____
But man I never will forget
The way the ______ shined ______ her hair

[Chorus:]
And we were trying different things
We were smoking funny things
Making ________ by the lake to our favorite song
________ whiskey out the bottle, not thinking 'bout tomorrow
Singing Sweet home Alabama ______________
Singing Sweet home Alabama _______________

______ Walleye from the ______
Watching the waves ______the rocks
She'll forever hold a spot _____ my soul
We'd blister in the sun
We couldn't wait for night to come
To hit that ______and play some ___________

While we were trying different things
And we were smoking funny things
Making __________by the lake to our favorite song
_____whiskey out the bottle, not thinking 'bout tomorrow
Singing Sweet Home Alabama____________
Singing Sweet Home Alabama ____________

Now_______ seems as strange as when the leaves ______to change
Or how we ______ those days would never end
Sometimes I'll hear that song and I'll start to ___________
And _____man I'd love to see that girl again

[Repeat Chorus x2]

Singing Sweet Home Alabama _________________
Singing Sweet Home Alabama _________________
Singing Sweet Home Alabama _________________
Singing Sweet Home Alabama _________________




4 comments:

  1. I love this song Laura! it's a nice version of the authentic Sweet Home Alabama!
    hope the weekend is going fine,
    see you on monday!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this song too!
    Why don’t you bring it in class on day, to fill in the blanks there?
    CU in on Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know this song but now I like it!
    Yes, you could bring in class Laura :)
    kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you have a great taste of music like I do!:)
    That's a very good version of the original song! I agree with the others, why don't you bring the song to class? Sonia always says for us to bring songs...

    C u!

    ReplyDelete