Thursday 29 April 2010



I found this piece of news interesting and very current, because nowadays there are a lot of adoptions especially from China. I live near these cases of adoption because my cousins are adopted. However, I love like my truth cousins, they are marvellous.

In brief, it is very sad that children stay in these types of conditions. In this video there is like a school, with games, TV etc... But sincerely when my cousin were in the orphanage it was very striking, I saw some photos and it was very sad.

But nowadays they are almost teenagers, there are very active, positive, children, they only think of playing.

In this orphanage there are a lot of children that have traumas, have been separated from parents to protect them from threats like parental alcoholism, child abuse and neglect. There are children around 3-18 years old and there are 30 per cent chances of being adopted by Russian families.

The residents of this orphanage are just a tiny sampling of the more than 700,000 children living in state institutions across Russia

Adopting a children is very complicated and expensive, but you have to be patient and very optimistic, then when you have your own children, they are with you all your life

CNN NEWS

I choose a piece of new with video for change a little bit

No comments:

Post a Comment