Saturday 24 April 2010


Divorce rates are increasing in Europe. Does this mean that marriage is in crisis? Are you in favour or against marriage? Write a letter to the editor of a local newspaper explaining your opinion.



Dear Editor,

According to the text, there are a lot of arranged marriages that are usual in Asian countries the objective of this type of marriage is to assist people in finding their ideal partner. Personally I think that in this type of marriage you fall in love with a person that you don’t know but it needs time, days… For instance, if you start to speak, meet… with the person maybe your heart is light and you feel something strange undoubtedly you are in love with this man or woman.

Moreover divorces are increasing in Europe and the marriages are in crisis. The meaning of marriage is in crisis, I can’t say the exact meaning because I'm not personally married, however I suppose that it is like a relationship with somebody, when you are in crisis means that you are haveing a bad time with your partner, the magic that you had is lost and you don’t see things with the same eyes. What’s more, communication for me this is an essential part of a relationship.

Finally I'm in favour of marriage, in the future I would like to marry and dress up with my long white dress, in a big church with everybody I know, my family, my banquet and the most important the honeymoon.

However, I know that life is not a bed of roses and being married is difficult and complicated.


You are in love with another person when you feel perfect, time flies, you feel like a child, you dream with her and finally and the most important the topic: You have butterfiles in your stomach

No comments:

Post a Comment