Friday 23 April 2010

DIALOGUE


We are in a local radio station in Vilaniu. And today we are going to talk to Quimet, a 70 year old farmer. Today we have the opportunity to talk to a man dedicated to a occupation that nowadays is dying out.


WELCOME TO VILANIU RADIO. IT’S GREAT THAT YOU BE HERE WITH US!


Quimet: I’m glad, here I’ll talk about my profession and everybody can listen to me!
Maria: Yes! It’s a great opportunity
Maria: Let’s start with the first question…
Maria: What are your feelings when I say that farmers are dying out..?
Quimet: Well… It’s not a good thing. I’m sad when people say that, I cry sometimes
Maria: Really? That’s a shame…
Maria: What’s the biggest difference between your work now and some years ago?
Quimet: It’s really different… HAHA This is a good and difficult question, I started to work with my father when I was 7 and it was very hard well, now it’s hard but now all jobs are easier because we have more technologies aren’t they?
The total hours are the same, a good farmer has to work a minimum of 12 hours and you don’t have any holiday, you know, the animals don’t eat alone

Maria: Thanks for your time Quimet! I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment