Wednesday 3 March 2010

FORUMS: Pride and prejudice


Forum 2

Some years ago, marriage was a money issue like in some films. People were interested to marry into a rich family thus having their life organised. The family prepared the wedding and everything was prepared by the family. Nowadays I think that there are still marriages for convenience, for the papers or for money. But generally, they do it for love and because they are really in love, to get married is an important decision or your life and you have to be very sure what you want.



Forum 3

I also agree with you, family’s honour in the past was very important, also I think that now family honour is less important. I agree with Laura Carrera when she said that we have to enjoy our lives in a correct way. Family honour, I think that now, it is very important too...



Forum 1
I don’t think that girls enjoyed the film more than boys. There are also romantic boys, like Cèlia said, which boy would admit directly that he likes it? That’s a real question, and I think that one or two in our class for example would say, "Yes I love or like this film". Therefore, I don’t think that this film is for only girls, but maybe girls can understand the situation of Lizzie because we could be in the same situation as her

No comments:

Post a Comment