Tuesday 9 February 2010

Mediterranean diet may help prevent dementia, study says




CNN, February 8, 2010 health news




This piece of news talks about some investigation into the Mediterranean diet, that can prevent heart attacks and some issues.


As you know, the Mediterranean diet includes a lot of fruit, vegetables and fish, olive oil, legumes and cereal. It also involves small to moderate amounts of alcohol, but these last sentence, we know that, for everybody it's different, nowadays we consume a lot of alcohol.

Personally I think that eat a balanced diet is a good way to protect yourself and be healthy. Everybody should eat a Mediterranean diet. I believe that it’s famous and has a lot of fame, but still if you force American people to eat some vegetables and fish maybe they will go to hellJ

Obviously, if I have to choose my diet, I choose pizza, hamburgers, pasta, some meat and sometimes seafood because I love it. But if I ate fast food every day, I would be crazy!

Everybody in their own world!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura,
    I don’t like fast food neither! It’s long ago since I last ate some. I also notice a big difference between Mediterranean diet and the German one. There, fish is eaten too few times I think. I’m happy to live here now and enjoy local diet, and I also believe it’s healthier.
    As for a background for your blog, you might find one on this site: http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds.html
    You can apply them without all your blog sidebar changes.
    Try it, if you’ve problems just ask again, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAAANKS LAURAA

    what's the difference between Mediterranean diet and the German one?

    :)

    what's your impression and opinion about the first time that you ate Mediterranean food?

    ReplyDelete