Wednesday 3 March 2010

The magic is in the hole



This piece of news is about the culture of doughnuts. In my opinion dooughnuts can do miracles, at the moment you are happy and in a good mood.

This piece of news, chooses some examples to represent the doughnuts, like the Simpsons or manager Hillary Witt that explains her experience.

Nowadays, there are competitions to eat doughnnuts, I think that this is a funny thing because if you try it’s impossible to do it (I'm not saying that I've tried it). It seems impossible.

I sat looking at the brilliant photos of doughnuts... they are impressive. I have never seen doughnnuts like these, only douighnuts that you can buy in a supermarket, you know. I wish I could see these types of doughnuts sometime in my life…



Vocabulary that I learned

Brainchild: invent

Innuendo: insinuació

Stake: estaca
donut (American English) doughnut (British English)

No comments:

Post a Comment