Saturday 6 February 2010

My New Year’s Resolution



I don’t have the custom to make resolutions so sometimes I say this year I’ll study a lot but the next day everything is forgotten. Before finishing the year, one day I stayed with Anna and we decided that we had to study some days before, and everything that we didn’t understand we would ask the teacher.

So my resolutions for 2010 are,



Health: As you know, last year I was in the hospital for a lot of days and I was very ill thus I ask for health for my family but especially for me. I know that this is a typical resolution, but sincerely I need it.



Licence car: Secondly, I have my theory part of the licence for the car and I hope to be 18 for my practical part and have my own car. But my birthday is in November and I have to wait some months, with my mother someday I will go to do practices. Ladies and gentleman move your children away!!



Enjoy my life: Like everybody we have to enjoy our life, we’re 17 or 18 and we are in the flower of life. I hope to spend my life with all people that I love, my friends, my colleagues, my family and obviously continue with my boyfriend, but I don’t need to do this resolution because I know and I’m sure that we’ll be together for a long time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura.

    yes, I also have to wait for my driving licence, but while we can't get it.. our friends will drive the care and bring use everywhere! :)

    Hope you have health, friends and still going out with Christian for looooong time! ;)

    see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete