Friday 14 May 2010

Mind body therapies

D: But if you try to go to the doctor... maybe it's better
A: Now really, since I was a child i have been to the doctor every week and it was a frustation...
D: what a shame.. but a frustation, why?
A: Because the chemotherapy is really hard. I have nausea and I feel sick
D: What about mind-body therapies?
A: I don't know about this type of medicine
D: Ok! Let's speak about it
D: Mind body therapy is nowadays developed in different parts of the world. Some researchers are studying the mind-body connection
A: It's really fantastic
D: But Daniel this is not to cure your illness it's only to imporve your quality of life
A: And where is it?
D: In New England, but I'm not really sure
A: Bye!


Two weeks later
A: I phonedthe hospital and... would you like to come with me next Friday?
D: YES,OF COURSE!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura!!!!
    I kind of see myself in you this year, you have worked so hard too.. anyway next year i'll be great! I wish you the best in your future life!
    xxx
    marta

    ReplyDelete