Friday 9 April 2010

WRITING 3rd TERM


Hi mum and dad!

How are you? I'm fine but at the same time I'm homesick, I miss you a lot, but with this experience I 'll learn so much maybe now I learn the life values.
Mum,do you remember when you, told me everyday Mike, you have to be more independent so now I'm the most independent person that you can finnd in the world.
Is everything ok in Catalonia?
In Cameroon, people are very dependent on us, we are like a king, they don't know anything of the world, they live day a day, they don't know if tomorrow they will be able to eat or drink. Do you know the series lost in the tribe?it's the same.
The first time that you can stay with them, you are very suprised but the second day they are charmering, they have their custum and if you give them a sweet they are the happiest people that you can find.
Everyday I stay with children in a hospital. I control the evolution of the injuries. Everyday, Spain send us antibiotics and we can help some lives.
I hope I can stay some months in Cameroon
With love from Cameroon

Ah, I've got girlfriend!:)
Kisses

Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment