Friday 9 April 2010


Stefy is an optimistic girl and Carol is pessimistic
On 9 th of April, Stefy is talking to Carol about their plans for next summer.

S: Yes we can!
C: No! It seems impossible! Don’t you think so?
S: If we buy the flights, it’ll be better
C: But STEFY, the price…
S: Carol, be realistic, we are in April and there are still two months to go maybe 100 euros for a return flight.
C: OMG! 100 euros, we can’t!
S: You are stressful!
C: HAHA
S: we are going to London for a month, we’re staying in a B&B and we ‘re working in a café, I spoke to the manager yesterday and he is a fantastic person, he told me that it is not a problem we ‘re invited to work in a café.
C: But… we’ll work a lot of hours won’t we?
S: NO! we ‘re working like any other worker. Going to a foreign country doesn’t mean that we’re going to work like a slave
C: doesn’t it?
S: OMG! Carol… Are you stupid?
C: HAHA
S: ok... :S
S: let’s change the topic
C: OK
S: About the days and the flight we have to buy today if possible
C: I’m lazy today. I don’t feel like doing this
S: Carol! WAKE UP!
C: OK! What time would you like to meet me?
S: mm.. at 4pm?
C: At my house or yours?
S: Wherever you want!
C: At my house, we’ll have a snack
S: HAHA, perfect
C: Ok, bye
S: See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment