Friday 27 November 2009


What thing does a song have to have? A songs transmits a lot feelings to me but for this happen the song can't be rock or heavy I prefer a quiet song that speaks about how the singer feels because sometimes you can feel like him, maybe I prefer a love song.

I didn't use to lyrics of the songs before but you get to a point in your life that is not always perfect and sometimes you need to cry or something related to your feeling. The best is to listen to a song that you like. When I listen to a song I feel a lot of emotion that transmits a passion to are sometimes when I read some lyrics or I listen to a song I remember a person and feel sad. The first time that I listen to a song I say: It's a simple song but when you listen once, another time you can understand what the singer is trying to say. For all these reasons I think that listening to music and understanding what the song would like to say is a big passion for those like me.

I recomend listening to some songs when you're sad or you have had a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment